La Clinica de Familia provides healthcare for women and children. Our Certified Nurse Midwives and Obstetricians provide outstanding prenatal care, delivery of your baby, and follow-up after the birth. We are accepting new patients, and are dedicated to providing caring, affordable care to the residents of Southern New Mexico.
- Prenatal and Postnatal Care
- Delivery of Babies at: Mountain View Medical Center
OB/GYN Physicians, Certified Nurse Midwives & Nurse Practitioners.
Deliveries and surgeries performed at Mountain View Medical Center.
- VBAC (Vaginal Birth After Cesarean)
- Normal & High Risk Pregnancies
- Educational Classes:
- Gynecological Services
Birth Control/Family Planning
Female Health Problems
- Cervical Cancer Screening
- Health Education
- Diabetic Education
- Behavioral Health Services
- Accepts all Insurance
Breast and Cervical Screening Programs
• Come 15 minutes early to process paperwork.
• Bring your insurance, Medicare or Medicaid Centennial Care card.
• Bring financial information (Current tax return or copies of pay stubs) if applying for discount fee programs.
• Bring any medications you are taking.
• Bring immunization records.
• Bring information about any medical care you received elsewhere since your last visit.