- Diagnosis and Treatment
- Prenatal, Pediatric/Adolescent
- Adult Women’s Health
- Preventative Physicals
- Minor In-Office Surgery
- Family Planning
- Migrant Health
- Integrated Behavioral Health
- Diabetes Health Education
• Come 15 minutes early to process paperwork.
• Bring your insurance, Medicare or Medicaid Centennial Care card.
• Bring financial information (Current tax return or copies of pay stubs) if applying for discount fee programs.
• Bring any medications you are taking.
• Bring immunization records.
• Bring information about any medical care you received elsewhere since your last visit.