IBH: Integrated Behavioral Health
School Base Centers
Centennial High School
Rio Grande Prep
Gadsden High School
Chaparral High School
Santa Teresa High School
CRISIS PHONE NUMBER:
At times, behaviors and habits affect a person’s well-being and can create life difficulties.
Behavioral health is a connection be-tween a person’s behaviors and overall health, including physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
Integrated Behavioral Health Provider’s Statement
Behavioral Health Providers offer support, encouragement, and opportunity to increase the well-being of the individual.
- Partners with the medical team to improve your overall health
- Provides support, education, and skill building
- Provides tools and resources to handle illness
- Helps in managing needs and symptoms to improve quality of life
- Helps handling needs and symptoms to improve everyday life
Behavioral health providers work with individuals and groups to help achieve good mental and behavioral health.
As the patient, you are at the center of your medical team. Here you will have many services and resources and will participate in decision making towards a healthy life.
All the members of your medical team will work providing you with La Clinica de Familia Integrated Health.
Our services help with:
- Weight management
- Quit smoking
- Sleep problems
- Alcohol and drug use
- Learning about and managing:
- High blood pressure