CRISIS PHONE NUMBER:
- Patient defined as someone currently
receiving services with LCDF
- Is homeless, listed below is (criteria of homeless:)
1) In places not meant for human habitation, such as cars, parks, sidewalks, and abandoned buildings..
2) In an emergency shelter.
3) In a transitional housing.
4) Is being evicted from a private home unit
5) Is being discharge from an institution in which the person has been a resident and has no subsequent residence or resources.
- Matched with a Community
Support Worker (CSW)
- Diagnosed as having a severe
persistent mental illness or substance
abuse co-occurring with mental illness
- Functional Impairment that sustainably
interfere with basic living skills, instrumental living skills, functioning in social, family, and vocational/educational context. This funding will do a background check and disqualifications in regards to background are taken into account.
Assistance is to be used for first month rent, damage deposit, utility shut off notice, or eviction prevention.
- Patient diagnosed and documented severe mental illness or co occurring substance use disorder
- Patient must be homeless or at risk of homelessness
- Must have income enough to pay all expenses related to housing
- Must be a one-time applicant and not received grant previously
- Patient must be currently receiving
behavioral health services
- This assistance is only to be used as a one time, if in
the past you were granted assistance for MIAEP grant,
you will not qualify. This grant will be distributed as a
one time it is not an ongoing assistance. This funding
is a first come first serve and funding is limited there might
be a chance that this funding will run out.
Treatment Facility occupancy up to six patients three bedroom house, independent living matched with a Community Support Worker at La Clinica de Familia. Length of stay is no more than 90 days in the home.
- Patient is diagnosed as SMI (severe mental illness)
- Discharge within 60 days from psychiatric treatment center, incarceration, or other institutional setting
- Have no immediate prospect of securing housing
- Receiving services from LCDF Behavioral Therapist, Medical Provider, and CCSS
- A typed letter from Mental Health therapist recommending Casa Bonita as a beneficial place and clinically assessed that patient can live independently with minimum supervision in the home
LLA is an agreement between certain properties and LCDF agency, in which we are able to house individuals first into apartments within a certain
- Patient is diagnosed as Serious Mental Illness
- Addictive Disorder (individuals must be in treatment and demonstrated recovery from substance abuse disorder
- Developmental Disability (intellectual disability, autism, or other disability acquire before the age of 22.)
- Physical, sensory, or cognitive disability occurring after the age of
- Disability caused by chronic illness (i.e., people with HIV/AIDS who are no longer able to work)
- Age-related disability frail elderly, or, young adults with other special needs who have been in the foster care or juvenile services system)
- Households/individuals who are homeless
- ONE of the above plus having a service provider that will conduct monthly visits.