Sunland Park Dental
2625 McNutt Rd.
Sunland Park, NM 88063
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
(Lunes – Viernes)
7:30am – 6:30pm
Horacio Favela, DDS
Horacio Favela, DDS cares for patients in his former hometown of Sunland Park, N.M. where he attended grade school and graduated from Santa Teresa High School. A veteran of the United States Army and both New Mexico and Texas Army National Guard, Dr. Favela served from 2002 to 2019. He obtained his Bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences at UTEP before earning his Doctor of Dental Surgery at Texas A&M Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas, TX. As a native of New Mexico, Dr. Favela’s goal is to give back to his hometown of Sunland Park and neighboring communities by providing high quality dental healthcare.
Srikanthi Saladi, DMD Dental Director
Srikanthi Saladi, DMD is the Dental Director and cares for patients at our Sunland Park Dental Clinic. She obtained her Bachelor’s of Dental Surgery in Hyderabad, India. While at the University of South Florida, Dr. Saladi acquired her Masters in Science in Bio Technology and completed her Doctor of Dental Medicine from the Boston University, School of Dental Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts.
Bruna De Gouveia, DDS
Comprehensive Dental Services
- Preventative (simple cleanings and deep cleanings)
- Oral Surgery (extractions)
- Crowns and Bridges
- Partial dentures and full dentures
- Emergency Dental Services
- Root Canals
For your visit
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring your dental insurance or Medicaid (Centennial Care) Card.
- Bring financial information (Current tax return or copies of pay stubs) if applying for discount fee programs.
- Only one appointment, per family member, per day allowed.