Gadsden High School Base
Hours of Operation
Wednesday & Friday
(Miércoles y Viernes)
8:00am – 4:30pm
8:00am – 11:30am
Our sites close for lunch from 1:00pm- 1:30pm
- Diagnosis and Treatment
- Prenatal Pediatric/Adolescent
- Adult Women’s Health
- Preventative Physicals (School and Employment)
- Minor In-Office Surgery
- Family Planning
- Migrant Health
- Behavioral Health
- Diabetes Health Education
For your visit
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring your dental insurance or Medicaid (Centennial Care) Card.
- Bring financial information (Current tax return or copies of pay stubs) if applying for discount fee programs.
- Only one appointment, per family member, per day allowed.