Gadsden High School Base
6301 Highway 28
Anthony, NM 88021
Hours of Operation
8:00am – 11:30am
Wednesday & Friday
(Miércoles y Viernes)
8:00am – 4:30pm
Our sites close for lunch from 1:00pm- 1:30pm
Gustavo Gutierrez, CPNP
Gustavo Gutierrez, CPNP cares for patients at our Gadsden and Chaparral School based clinics. He is a Board Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner. He received his Bachelors’ of Science in Nursing from the University of Texas in El Paso. Gustavo obtained his Masters of Science in Nursing with a concentration in Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Primary Care also from the University of Texas at El Paso, School of Nursing in El Paso, Texas.
Leasette Hernandez/Angelica Montes
Maria Ortiz Olivas
- Diagnosis and Treatment
- Prenatal Pediatric/Adolescent
- Adult Women’s Health
- Preventative Physicals (School and Employment)
- Minor In-Office Surgery
- Family Planning
- Migrant Health
- Behavioral Health
- Diabetes Health Education
For your visit
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring your dental insurance or Medicaid (Centennial Care) Card.
- Bring financial information (Current tax return or copies of pay stubs) if applying for discount fee programs.
- Only one appointment, per family member, per day allowed.