Centennial High School Based Clinic
1950 S. Sonoma Ranch Blvd
Las Cruces, NM 88011
Hours of Operation
12:00pm – 4:30pm
Tuesday & Thursday
(Martes y Jueves)
8:00am – 4:30pm
Our sites close for lunch from 1:00pm- 1:30pm
- Diagnosis and Treatment
- Prenatal Pediatric/Adolescent
- Adult Women’s Health
- Preventative Physicals (School and Employment)
- Minor In-Office Surgery
- Family Planning
- Migrant Health
- Behavioral Health
- Diabetes Health Education
For your visit
- Come 15 minutes early to process paperwork.
- Bring your insurance, Medicare or Medicaid Centennial Care card.
- Bring financial information (Current tax return or copies of pay stubs) if applying for discount fee programs.
- Bring any medications you are taking.
- Bring immunization records.
- Bring information about any medical care you received elsewhere since your last visit.