Hours of Operation
Mon – Fri
(Lunes – Viernes)
8am – 5pm
We would like to welcome you to the Anthony Health Center, our beautiful and comfortable clinic provides expanded services including weekday hours. We would be honored to be your primary health care home and form a partnership in your care, so you can be as healthy as possible. Our caring providers have many years of experience and can treat any member of your family, from newborns to grandparents and everyone in between. Our integrated services include medical, dental and behavioral health. We have eligibility services to make your care accessible and affordable. Please contact us for an appointment so we can start working together to help you live the satisfying life that you deserve.
- Diagnosis and Treatment
- Prenatal Pediatric/Adolescent
- Adult Women’s Health
- Preventative Physicals (School and Employment)
- Minor In-Office Surgery
- Family Planning
- Migrant Health
- Behavioral Health
- Diabetes Health Education
For your visit
- Come 15 minutes early to process paperwork.
- Bring your insurance, Medicare or Medicaid Centennial Care card.
- Bring financial information (Current tax return or copies of pay stubs) if applying for discount fee programs.
- Bring any medications you are taking.
- Bring immunization records.
- Bring information about any medical care you received elsewhere since your last visit.